7 Powerful Chakras BodyHealing Bracelet
Before we introduce our product, let's look at our happy customers.
Let’s talk about how the lymphatic system works.
WHAT IS LYMPH?
- Guide To Composition and Function of Lymph. Lymph is a clear to a pale-white fluid that circulates throughout the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system’s main role is to act as a filter against microbes, organic wastes, and other debris. The lymphatic system consists of numerous lymph nodes deep inside the body.
HOW DOES THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM WORK?
The lymphatic system primarily consists of lymphatic vessels, which are similar to the veins and capillaries of the body’s circulatory system. The vessels are connected to lymph nodes, where the lymph fluid is filtered. The tonsils and adenoids, spleen, and thymus gland are part of the human body’s lymphatic system. The most common diseases of the lymphatic system are enlargement of the lymph nodes (also known as lymphadenopathy), swelling due to lymph node blockage (also known as lymphedema), and cancers involving the lymphatic system, according to Dr. James Hamrick, chief of medical oncology and hematology at Kaiser Permanente in Atlanta.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Lymphatic obstruction is a blockage of the lymph vessels that drain fluid from tissues throughout the body and allow immune cells to travel where they are needed. Lymphatic obstruction may cause lymphedema, which means swelling due to a blockage of the lymph passages. Some of the blockages:
- Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy): Enlarged lymph nodes are caused by infection, inflammation, or cancer. Common infections that can cause enlarged lymph nodes include strep throat, mononucleosis, HIV infection, and infected skin wounds.
- Swelling or accumulation of fluid (lymphedema): Lymphedema can result from a blockage in the lymphatic system caused by scar tissue from damaged lymph vessels or nodes. Lymphedema is also often seen when lymph nodes are removed from those who've had surgery or radiation to remove cancer. The buildup of lymphatic fluid is most commonly seen in your arms and legs.
- Cancers of the lymphatic system: Lymphoma is cancer of the lymph nodes and occurs when lymphocytes grow and multiply uncontrollably. Cancerous tumors can also block lymphatic ducts or be near lymph nodes and interfere with the flow of lymph through the node.
Key points of the 7 Chakras:
- The chakras channel life force energy through the body. If the chakras are spinning freely, energy moves freely and goes where it’s supposed to go, at the right time. Each chakra governs a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspect of a person. However, the chakras can easily become unbalanced. Energy flow is disrupted by things like environmental pollution, toxins, and negative thoughts and emotions.
- To put it into perspective, you won't feel a sudden surge of energy vibrating throughout your body. However, you may experience a mix of mental calmness, tranquility, and clearness should you meditate to unravel and set the healing process in motion.
- The Chakra bracelet works with positive energy. Most of life's problems are brought on by negative energy and thoughts, which is the strongest mind battle to overcome. Chakra bracelets are believed to create a utopia that boosts happiness and helps people become more optimistic in life.
Here are the powers of all the 7 chakras:
- ROOT CHAKRA (RED/BLACK) Obsidian, Red jasper
The root chakra, located at the base of your spine, is linked to the energy of your legs and feet. Your root chakra is responsible for helping you feel grounded, connected to your body, and self-assured.
- SACRAL CHAKRA (ORANGE) Golden tiger eye, Carnelian
The sacral chakra is located right below your belly button. It’s associated with the pursuit of passion, pleasure, and creativity.
- SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA (YELLOW) Topaz, Amber
This chakra is located between the heart and the sacral chakra. It’s associated with willpower and the ego. With a balanced solar plexus chakra, you’ll see your power.
- HEART CHAKRA (GREEN) Malachite, Rhodochrosite
The heart chakra is located in the center of your chest. It integrates the physical with the spiritual. An open-heart chakra will give off feelings of graciousness, harmony, appreciation for beauty, and love.
- THROAT CHAKRA (BLUE) Turquoise, Blue lace agate
The throat chakra is closely tied to communication. With an open throat chakra, you’ll be able to express your thoughts and feelings coherently and accurately. A blocked throat chakra will lead you to hold back due to self-doubt or fear of judgment.
- THIRD EYE CHAKRA (INDIGO) Sodalite, Azurite
Your third eye chakra is located between your eyebrows, above the bridge of your nose. An open third eye chakra is the base of your wisdom and consciousness, the point where the conscious and unconscious meet.
- CROWN CHAKRA (PURPLE/WHITE) Amethyst, Moonstone
Your crown chakra is right at the top of your head. Just as the root chakra connects you to the earth beneath you, the crown chakra connects you to the universe as a whole.